An estate in the heart of the AOP wines of the Coteaux du Layon
A vineyard set in the heart of the Loire Valley offering favorable conditions for producing organic wine for the d’Appellations d’Origine Protégées (Protected Designations of Origin)
The Cady Estate
No less than Seven AOP wines are produced on the estate:
- Coteaux du Layon
- Cabernet d’Anjou
- Anjou rouge
- Anjou Villages
- Anjou blanc
- Rosé de Loire
- As well as Crémant de Loire Brut blanc
- And Rosé
Sylvie, Philippe and Alexandre Cady invite you to discover their knowhow, passed down over four generations through their varied range of organic wines, from the Loire Valley.
Regarder la vidéo du domaine Cady
Domaine Cady News
Throughout France !
Our vine are still sleeping ... meanwhile we are on our way to meet you until spring !
- Wine Fair in Haspres, 24th and 25th February 2018
- Independent wine producers Fair at Bordeaux, From the 2nd to the 4th March 2018
- Wine Fair at Brive-la-Gaillarde, 3rd & 4th March 2018
- Wine Fair at Rochefort in Belgium, 3rd & 4th March 2018
- Le Bouille Wine Fair in Rouen, From the 16th to the 18th March 2018
- Independent wine producers Fair in Paris, From the 23rd to the 26th March 2018
- Wine Fair at Nevers, From the 6th to the 8th of April 2018
Find out our new 2017 vintage through : L'Anjou Blanc sec, L'Anjou Rouge, Le Cabernet d'Anjou
Wine , a passion !
We are really please to welcome you and tell about our story and our wine ! Come and meet us throughout Fairs !
We are waiting for you !
"A bottle of wine begs to be shared, I have never met a miserly wine lover." Clifton Fadiman
Suivez-nous sur Facebook