Description « Cheninsolite 2016 »
- Grape variety
- Harvesting & wine making
- Tasting notes
- Food pairing
Harvests are manual and take place in October to pick well ripened grapes fully matured.
Fermentation and vinification are carried out in oak barrels. Aging continues on fine lees for 11 months.
Bottled in September, following the harvest.
A Golden colour to the eye, its nose is complex and fresh with hints of honey.
Very ripe grapes give a nice structure. The mouth feel offers a creamy substance blending with the fruity aromas and gourmet flavours of Chenin, sublimated by wood.
A fiery, fresh and gourmet wine with a slightly spicy finish.
Enjoy it when it’s young or let it mature five to seven years
Serve chilled: 8 ° C to 10 ° C.
Serve it as an “aperitif”, with scallops, fish in sauce, white meats with cream and mushrooms, pressed cheeses (with rinds).
• Lys d'Or contest Interloire 2011
• Dry white wine
• Vinification and aging in oak barrels
• Serve at 8 ° C with fish or meat in cream sauces
Specifications « Cheninsolite 2016 »
- Lys d'OR concours Interloire 2011
- Vin blanc sec structuré
- Vinification et élevage en fûts de chêne
- Servir à 8°C avec poisson ou viande en sauce crémée